With more than twenty years’ experience of conducting business in Japan, we give you the insider know-how you need to proactively deal with the main challenges in Japanese collaboration processes.
To do this, we focus on seven key processes:
- Navigating stakeholder management
- Influencing decision-making processes
- Communicating effectively across cultures
- Planning and executing knowledge sharing
- Aligning strategies and processes
- Building trust and relationship
- Crafting collaborative governance
Working closely with your team, we help you understand what is driving the issues, motivating stakeholders, and how to successfully navigate the challenges.